Enrolling at any grade level is easy to do, you just need to bring the following items:
1. Enrollment Form: (click here for editable form)
- Instructions: Right click, select save link as and save to your desktop for the editable form. The form will auto download if clicked & must be opened in Adobe to be edited.
- Having trouble? (click here for print and fill-in form)
3. Proof of Residency - open for all requirements (click here for POR requirements)
- All enrollments require proof of residency
- If you lease, you'll need to complete the lease verification form.
- a current Driver's License or State-issued ID with your current Menomonee Falls address is required. Instructions: on how to change your current WI driver's license online (click here)
Wondering which school is your neighborhood school? (click here for the boundaries map)
Ben Franklin 4K - 2nd & Riverside 3rd - 5th grades
Shady Lane 4K - 2nd & Valley View 3rd - 5th grades
At District Office from June 18th to August 15 th | 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Evening Hours at District Office TBD | 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Parents whose children become 5 years of age after September 1 and by Oct. 15 of the school year and are displaying superior performance may apply for early admission to 5-year-old kindergarten. A written parental request for consideration of early admission should be made to the principal of the elementary school where the child would attend. This request should state specific reasons for consideration for an exception to present entrance dates. After review of the written request, the principal will contact the parents explaining the procedures involved. There is no early entrance for 4-year-old kindergarten.
2017-2018 Student Parent Handbook
2017-2018 District-wide Calendar - School Starts August 28, 2017
Chapter 220 Program - The Chapter 220 program is closed to new applications as of 2015
Questions ~ Call you School Office with any enrollment questions or District Office 262-255-8440